logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

roche
#1 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2012 6:08:38 AM(UTC)
roche

Groups: Registered

Hello,to complete my questions, i want to precise, that the fils i like to backup are stored on a Serveur NAS. If i do a "complete Backup", it's OK, but if i do an 'incremential" or "differential" backup, only the directory are backup, but not the files. Why??. Thanks for answers
Sponsor
cobian
#2 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2012 9:18:01 AM(UTC)
cobian

Groups: Administrators
Man
Sweden

Was thanked: 104 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Almost all NAS are Linux based and don't know about the archive attribute.
Zapecyto
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2012 12:17:15 AM(UTC)
Zapecyto

Spain

Originally Posted by: cobian Go to Quoted Post
Almost all NAS are Linux based and don't know about the archive attribute.

I have the same problem!!! Do you have any solution for it. Thanks very much

niuniu148
#4 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2012 9:50:45 AM(UTC)
niuniu148

The inspiration of LIONEL came from the snow mirror in 1950s, metal frame matched round lens and leather bag cover, which provide comprehensive light protectction, and also, the design of mirror arm and the young mirror make the sunglasses so fashionable. The frame is used MYLON material which is developed by MYKITA, this material can not only deal with extreme mountain need, but also have the modern urban style. Amazing lightsome feeling is one of the highlight of LIONEL. This advanced technology material that gained patent make Moncler sunglasses so lightweight and durable , and make the sunglass frame so flexible to adjustment.
To celebrate the 60th anniversary of Moncler Jackets, the name of this frame is Lionel Terry who is the first mountain climber of wearing the moncler equipment. LIONEL is the symbol of the same conception of the two brand, and the combination of the modern design and technology innovation.
Moncler sunglasses is suitable for men and women, there are various colors to choose. The viewfinder piece of khaki and cofee, coffee and golden, black and silver. The mineral glass are made by Italian producers Barberini which have long history. Durability and resolution were all guranteed. The LINO style will also appear in this season with its new khaki design. All design of lens is added special mark, when the lens meet the fog and will appear the MYKITA and moncler.For the convenience of carrying, glasses will with a room cotton soft set, design is based on Moncler Jackets. Now you can buy Moncler Glasses in MYKITA and Moncler Outlet. If you are interested in Moncler Glasses or Moncler Jackets,Moncler Coats,pls pay more attention to the www.jacketmoncleroutlets.com, there will be the lastest new for you.
happlelink
#5 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2012 11:48:49 AM(UTC)
happlelink

Andorra

mascot costume cheap, Nephrologists, endocrinologists and is the right way to reduce the risk of complications. It may also reduce the cost of the health care system. How an online survey by? mascot costume manufacturers.W? so the treatment of diabetes still have patients who sü to your will while? en tooth of time to satisfy time k? mascots costumes for salewith xylitol and suffer no negative consequences follow. please visit http://www.whatabeautifullife.com. This, together with a di? t with little refined carbohydrates can cause a person with stable insulin levels and reduce the need to take on a t so much insulin by injection? daily basis.The heartwood is anthelmintic, anti-inflammatory, sharp and bitter, bitter, fad. This treatment of diabetes in particular we are talking about, is also good for rectalgia,polar bear mascot costume, leucoderma elephantiasis, gray hair, cough and diarrhea. It is to be considered one of the best natural remedies for diabetes.Schlie? lich is ultimately the best way, heal diabetes and facilitate the reduction of sugar intake. Sugar is in all of the foods we eat, and if you are diabetic, have been, what foods in the form of advise you to stay. If you are unsure of what foods to stay at home,tiger mascot costume? can lead us.There are certain things that the ver? cause changes in their blood sugar levels. To do this go? ren food, lack of k? during activities? t, medicines, diseases, alcohol, stress and fluctuation of hormone levels of women w? during the menstrual cycle experienced. whatabeautifullife review? understanding of the factors, the to Ver? currency, regularly?-Movement and a close monitoring of blood glucose levels also not sufficient, not aggravated the disease and causes to prevent the emergence of more complicated seriously. In this F? whatabeautifullife reviews, your doctor may recommend that you go your plan diabetes medications or insulin therapy?to discuss tonnes.A natural cure for diabetes was found, oxide (whatabeautifullife review) known that the onion is a significant reduction of blood glucose by the action and the main ingredient such as allyl propyl disulphide (APD) and the diallyl sulfide.Diabetes can dangerous? annually and can lead to serious diseases, but can k? were at war today. read more whatabeautifullife.
Zapecyto
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 7:13:44 PM(UTC)
Zapecyto

Spain

Originally Posted by: roche Go to Quoted Post
Hello,to complete my questions, i want to precise, that the fils i like to backup are stored on a Serveur NAS. If i do a "complete Backup", it's OK, but if i do an 'incremential" or "differential" backup, only the directory are backup, but not the files. Why??. Thanks for answers

Cobian don´t do incremental backup from NAS(linux). I've made a lot of configurations and it doesn't work. At the end I have found the software syncbackpro V.6 and it runs perfect. As you can see, for me today, Cobian have lost de Battle. Sorry Luis!!!!
bye