logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

DeWrek
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 26, 2013 10:59:30 AM(UTC)
DeWrek

Groups: Registered

I have Cobian set to email log files if there is an error, sending from my primary email address and including the system name in the email Subject. I also support some other users of Cobian, and their systems are set to do the same, sending from their primary email address and including their system name in the email Subject. The other users are elsewhere on the internet, not on my network. On all systems, Cobian is set to delete log files older than 7 days.

The last few days, I have received emails from my address, with my system name in the Subject, but the attached Zip file points to log files from one of the other systems (always the same one), and the log files are from a month ago.

Checking my log files through Cobian reveals they are working well, no errors. I know that the other system does have a problem, and it does email it's log files correctly. (I should stress that the error is nothing to do with Cobian software!)

Any idea why I am getting emails from my address pointing to old log files from another system?

Any help gratefully received!

DeWrek

Sponsor