Guest book

Welcome to Cobian's guestbook. Feel free to leave a comment here, but please be aware that this is not a support forum. To contact me, use the Forum link to the left.

Your name:

Your comments:

To prevent spam, please answer the following question:
2+3=

Separator

Displaying 13917-14419 of 14771 posts (5900 active posts)

Ilja

Unfortunately, in Cobian Backup 11 function "Splitting Archives" doesn't work if "Compess Individually" option is checked...

MenuDetails   MenuDelete   MenuHide and ban

Michel

I have been using Cobian Backup 11 for a few years now and it's working fine. I hope I will never have to use the restore feature because I have never tried it before and don't know how it works.

wagner.cavesso@gmail.com

Dear, I downloaded the Cobian software and configured it to make backups and some remote machine folders. The results were very good however after a few months it stopped making the backups, and in the log files the reason is that it could not find the files. Look, he did it for a few months without a problem. Please, I ask, do you have a commercial version to provide? What the value of it ? I liked the Cobian software and wish to continue working with it. Regards, Wagner Cavesso

Luigi

Greetings from Italy!

Julio Irizar

Hola Luis: Cuanta alegría me dio ver a un compatriota, vecino (soy de Cienfuegos)que ha tenido éxito en su vida profesional y personal. ¡¡Bella, bella tu familia!! ¡Cuídala mucho! y por favor siguen siendo exitoso. Aquí descargué algunos de tus programas, especialmente "Cobian Backup", que fue la razón que me trajo a tu página. Ojalá sea lo que necesito. Trabajo de soporte técnico informático para algunas pequeñas empresas aquí, en Panamá. Aprendí algo parecido a ti, allá por el año 80 que fui a estudiar la preparatoria en Leningrado, por 1 año y después otros 6, casi 6 y medio cerca de Kiev, un "pueblito" llamado Kirovogrado. A pasado mucho tiempo ya. Ahora ya hace 18 años que vivo en la Ciudad de Panamá (¡un cabrón desastre!). Vivo solo, acompañado de una gata de nombre Felicia, que me hace compañía. Ya perdí a toda mi familia, en Cuba, aquí y donde fuera. Pero ánimo, sobre todo cada vez que encuentro compatriotas que como tu han salido adelante. Eso, como ya te dije, me alegra muchísimo y me da mucho ánimo. Así que un gusto saludarte y un abrazo de Cienfuequero.

Wazifa and dua to control husband anger

If your husband fights with you, harasses you and wants to divorce, then contact us for this trouble to contact us.

Michèle Stubbé

C'est très bien, je viens d'installer Cobian Backup 11 Gravity, mais le logiciel devait mettre une icone sur Bureau, et il n'y en a pas, je demandais de l'ouvrir à la fin de l'installation, et il ne le fait pas. Pas génial du tout !!!

Daniel

Hum..Your forum doesn't work. Cant register for forum. Are you still supporting this? I ran into issues. I will list them here,,, just in case you read this occasionally. I also sent an email. 1: I am backing up to a local hard drive and to an ftp site. The Hard drive back up works just as expected. I watched the process. In file manager(windows) an Incremental is created, but when there is no files to be backed up, that directory goes away. When doing same to an FTP site, it is created and it stays. It seems to be relatively minor issue, but I daily back up some directories that rarely get changes. All these extra incremental directories just get in the way. Shouldn't these be removed, just as they are when backing up to a local drive? Or dont make the directory till you know there is something to be done! 2: This one, I guessing. It seems that the shadow directory is being created at the ftp site. I dont really know. But if I run the backup with nothing to do... it takes forever. I am backing up an images directory, with a bunch of files (incremental). This test run, there has been no changes, so it should run at least as fast as the local backup. Not! I see a message "The Volume Shadow Copy snapshot has been created successfully", and then nothing. Yesterday, same thing. After about 10 minutes, I had to go kill it in task manager. I'm doing it again now. ITs been about 20 minutes. Same results. There are no error messages. It just looks like it has stopped working. So, I will have to go kill it again. I know that it worked before, as there is a full backup out there. I just checked the site. There is a new incremental out there with a bunch of empty directories. The log is still hung up. The Run arrow is disabled. Which leads to 3 3: OK. I had to kill the process (3 of them) in task manger. The restarted Cobian. It would not run and the green arrow was disabled. The service was not started. I had to go manually restart it. Shouldn't it at least check and try to start it if its not running? I dont know the coding, but it seems the reasonable thing to do. Then again, maybe you just cant do that. I would think that if you try a restart and its already running, there would just be an error message that you could ignore. But what do I know about that.

samuel wolf

Down loaded ok. But not working. Can't find the engine. I am tired looking for it.

Ik-Ben-Ben

Great application, it oes exactly what I wanted, (hint) a nice plug-in feature would be a recovery disk in case of a system crash. Then it is a perfect application (well, maybe in the future), but I'm verry happy so far. Greetings from Holland.

samuel wowk

Can't get version 11 to work after screwing around with it for days. Poor menus and vague instructions

Event Company in Udaipur

If you want to have music programs in any area of Udaipur, contact us, we have all types of musicians available.http://www.behindthescene.co.in/

Cobian Fan

Perhaps each copy of your software should generate a unique key using an algorithm you replicate here on this website, and before anyone can post a message, they have to enter their key in order to be admitted. That might stop the opportunists who use your website as their personal graffiti wall.

destination wedding planner in udaipur

This is the best destination wedding planner in udaipur Company. Here all types of functions are done. If you have to do some kind of program, you can contact us immediately.

Kate

You have to provide a user name and password but no account signup

Hacker

Get the best 2018 celebration ever with our Blank ATM card and be a Millionaire, Cool way to have financial freedom!!! Are you tired of ... Get your card today and live that luxury life you always dream to live and to get this card, contact us via email:(georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com) TO GET YOURS NOW.

Muhammad Anis Qureshi

i am using this software from a long time since 2000. Good software till win 8 but now Win 10 is in market plz make it compatible with it to

Alice

Thank you for the best backup software; I use it since many years, and it is always the best.

Ken Heart

Wonderful software but I had a really nasty experience because of a single checkbox option in the system - caused me to lose a long-standing client and personal friend! Mail me at ken@synergies.co.za if you want to hear the story, and also get a tip on improving the product.

Baldeep

Happy New Year Luis.

Jose Weimar

Hola, tengo un problema para poder ejecutar el envio de correo electronico al finalizar el respaldo el error que envia es este: ERR 2017-12-21 21:38 No se ha podido enviar los ficheros de diario: Connection Closed Gracefully. ERR 2017-12-21 21:38 La operación ha sido completada con errores

Jimmy Lehmkuhl

Wonderful software. where can i purchase a copy ? Thanks

dizzle

A real comment among the spam. I've been using Cobian Backup for almost fifteen years. Thanks so much for the software, and I look forward to your future backup software!

Barry

An excellent program. Being able to access individual files on the backup is great.

Aimé Kisembo

I appreciate your Product. I have used that at a pediod. Progress. you're very important in my life.

Krishnan Aishwarya

Does it take the backup of windows server & sql server if not the provide this feature in next update

Matthew

You are awesome !!

Juan Carlos Pérez - España

Gracías por ofrecernos esta herramienta - Cobian Backup - , que nos ha salvado de muchos contratiempos. Deseo que siga ofreciendonos tu buen hacer. Saludos

Eliott

Great article, totally what I wanted to find.cheap mlb jerseys

Steve Papazian

Thank you Cobian and Sweeney for the wonderful Backup software. We would be glad if you had some updates on the backup software.

Pepe

I would like to make a differential backup of a sqldump file

Try

Finally downloading, good bye Windows, see you in 6 months Linux+

Marco (Latvia)

I reached Cobian Backup almost by random. Luis sold the software and keeps its maintenance. It seems there will not be further development of this program. I am presently a happy user of Cobian Backup even if concerned about its future. Should Louis announce for a heir of Cobian Backup I will be glad to make him a donation.

Augusto Catto

Cobian backup is a great software.

Chan Wije

I'm from Sri Lanka. Dear Luis, Cobian Backup is great software. Thank You Very Much!

Dave Sheffield

I love your backup tool and will use it for several weeks and then make a contribution.

Christian

Very happy with the Cobian Backup Gravity product. It would be convenient to add in addition incremental and differential functions, the real-time backup function.   I have some questions to ask, I would like to have an email address or access to the forum. Because, for the moment it is impossible for me to register on this one. An error message appears in the CAPTCHA image. The message is: Security Image: An internal error occurred: 55CFAE5589342.A146154.C909B076 While waiting for the resolution of the problem. Cordially !

Pavel

Thank You for your work (Cobian Backup)!

Harrold

This was nice reading material. hasears@protonmail.com

Dejan

Added this site to my favorites. Greetings from Slovenia!

Carlos

Cobian Backup. After all this years, still (by far!) the best free backup software for the windoze platform. Awsome. Fenomenal

dr_dima_stefan@yahoo.com

hi,any idea how to extract/use inbeded /built in soft from xp to w7?!...I guess is a matter of mmc 3 and 6...?!

iceberg-nn.ru

http://iceberg-nn.ru

Gustavo M. Gallego

It´s a great program. Thanks for sharing. I am going to install again in my laptop. I really recommend it to everyone, great options, no bugs, program task. Great. Regards - GALLEGO

AdminOfPlaygroup

Merci pour cet excellent logiciel. Je m'en sert encore tous les jours. Dommage qu'il soit arrêté en 2012... Il mérité une version 12.

janice

Can I update from Version 9 to 11? Is it a smooth transition and will my tasks be retained? (Unable to connect for ongoing updates in the past-not sure why)

fabio

Grazie Signor Cobian. E' un software meraviglioso, utilissimo e tetragono.

Husni

One of the best tools for copying. This has saved Me and my team many times. Hats off!!!

Luiz Marini

I'm from Vila Velha/ES/Brazil. Your software is very useful for me. I thank you very much.

Jeunes Cabral

Fantástico, já uso há vários anos ainda não encontrei nenhum problema que não pudesse ser superado, fico agradecido pelas horas que o desenvolvedor se dedicou a esse sistema, muito obrigado.

PreviousPrevious   TopTop   NextNext

Navigation