History of changes

Questions about Cobian Reflector
Sysadma

History of changes

Post by Sysadma »

> F*ck Putin (again).
>
Dear Cobian, may be You'll try to f*uck him in real, insted of bla-bla-bla in history of changes?
And, also, I wonder - how such a dirty words help You to live?

Mutual unconstructive mode OFF:
After unattended setup (using "Cobian Reflector.crauto" answer file) the language of installed Reflector remains ENGLISH, regardless of specified in answer file.
Temporary solution is putting the right "Cobian Reflector.ini" nearby installer and answer file.
cobian
Site Admin

Re: History of changes

Post by cobian »

Will check this out. Thanks!

Fuck Putin and all his army of brainwashed minions.
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
cobian
Site Admin

Post by cobian »

Fixed for the next version.

[politics mode on]

Take care of your freedom man. Don't let an all powerful "god" dictate what you can say and hear and what not, what is "good" for you and what is not. The change of constitution was the first step in cementing the all powerfulness. Now it can be too late. Back to the CCCP.

Respectfully. One that did live in the CCCP.

[politics mode off]
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
Sysadma

Post by Sysadma »

cobian wrote: 07 Mar 2022, 19:24 Fixed for the next version.
OK. There one more question about unattended install: it seems to me, that unattended mode must be turned on by command line parameter, not by the presence of the answer file (and the placement of this file must be defined also by CL parameter)).
Imagine, that installer is written on read-only media (e.g. DVD - within some collection). You'll have the only one ability: manual install, if there no answer file near installer; or unattended, if file exist.
Command line is more flexible tool in this case.
cobian wrote: 07 Mar 2022, 19:24 [politics mode on]
Take care of your freedom man. Don't let an all powerful "god" dictate what you can say and hear and what not, what is "good" for you and what is not. The change of constitution was the first step in cementing the all powerfulness. Now it can be too late. Back to the CCCP.
Respectfully. One that did live in the CCCP.

[politics mode off]
The same words I can tell You:
Take care of your freedom - all western media sing in such a unison, that СССР can envy only. And dictate in Russia (and - even - in USSR) doesn't compare to dictate in psesent western world. 30-40 years later - yes, there were some freedoms in a western world. But now - definitly not.

And - yes - excuse me, of course...
But sending f#cks to a person, who'll never can even hear Your name, says a lot about Your person.
[politics mode off too :)]
Last edited by Sysadma on 09 Mar 2022, 11:04, edited 1 time in total.
cobian
Site Admin

Post by cobian »

Hmm... you have a point there.
But sending f#cks to a person, who'll never can even hear Your name, says a lot about Your person.
Putin is bombing people which's name he will never ever know, so I think a FUCK is the least I can say.
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
Sysadma

Post by Sysadma »

cobian wrote: 09 Mar 2022, 11:43 Hmm... you have a point there.
Putin is bombing people which's name he will never ever know, so I think a FUCK is the least I can say.
Hey, man! Why don't You send f#cks to Ukrainian presidents whole those 8 years bombing Donbas's civilian???
As I can see - western media doesn't say a word about this. So as about Russian army doesn't bomb towns and their citizens. It destroys only military Ukrainian forcez and nazi groups. (Do You know that there are neo-nazi renaissens in Ukraine? The most free Western media doesn't say You somethig about this fact, aren't they?)
cobian
Site Admin

Post by cobian »

If (and IF, that was the truth, which I cannot know because I was not there and I belief ZERO in western news but also ZERO Putin news, there we are different because you believe blindly), then FUCK HIM AS WELL. But now it's Putin who has started the war yes WAR, not a fucking "special military operation").

So FUCK ебанний ПУТИН.
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
nuflin

Post by nuflin »

So, you cannot know if Ukraine was bombing people in Donbas which's name you will never ever know (may be it is the truth), but you believe that Putuin is bombing people in Ukraine (but you belief zero in western news which speaks only about it :-D )
Good point of view. Keep it up :OK
cobian
Site Admin

Post by cobian »

At this moment I have one mother and one child from Ukraine at my home (of the 12000 that came to town). Give me your nummer (if you fucking dare, mail me) and you should talk directly to them. If you fucking dare. Fucking tool.
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
amito66

Post by amito66 »

Slava Ukraine!

Putin and all his supporters are FASCISTS!