Incremental Copies in Sftp

Questions about Cobian Reflector
Tecland

Incremental Copies in Sftp

Post by Tecland »

Hello

i am trying to configurate a copy in a Nas via Sftp, i have correct access to the destination and the first backup (full) is correct. But the next day when it has to be an incremental one ai recieve a lot of errors. I don´t know why, but searching for that in the forum i have saw that sftp only supports full backups. Is that correct or not?

Thank you for the answers.
cobian
Site Admin

Re: Incremental Copies in Sftp

Post by cobian »

It supports incremental backups when uploading (not downloading) so it should work. What error are you getting?
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
Tecland

Post by Tecland »

This is the log:

ERR 2022-05-12 01:07:08 Un error ha ocurrido mientras se cargaba el fichero "C:\Documentos\8Documentación centro\DOCUMENTACIÓN DEL CENTRO\Estatutos-cif-acuerdos\09-11\Arquitectura islámica\Taj Mahal\Taj Mahal\koran%20na%20taj%20mahal.jpg" a "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Unipec/Documentos/8Documentación centro/DOCUMENTACIÓN DEL CENTRO/Estatutos-cif-acuerdos/09-11/Arquitectura islámica/Taj Mahal/Taj Mahal": GetMessage timed out (request id=89489)
ERR 2022-05-12 01:07:08 No se pudo crear el directorio remoto "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Unipec/Documentos/8Documentación centro/DOCUMENTACIÓN DEL CENTRO/Estatutos-cif-acuerdos/09-11/Arquitectura islámica/Taj Mahal/Taj Mahal": Message store not open for retrieving messages
ERR 2022-05-12 01:07:08 No se pudo crear el directorio remoto "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Unipec/Documentos/8Documentación centro/DOCUMENTACIÓN DEL CENTRO/Estatutos-cif-acuerdos/09-11/Arquitectura islámica/Taj Mahal": The SFTP client has not yet connected to the server. The requested action cannot be performed until after a connection has been established.
ERR 2022-05-12 01:07:08 No se pudo crear el directorio remoto "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Unipec/Documentos/8Documentación centro/DOCUMENTACIÓN DEL CENTRO/Estatutos-cif-acuerdos/09-11/Arquitectura islámica": The SFTP client has not yet connected to the server. The requested action cannot be performed until after a connection has been established.
ERR 2022-05-12 01:07:08 No se pudo crear el directorio remoto "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Unipec/Documentos/8Documentación centro/DOCUMENTACIÓN DEL CENTRO/Estatutos-cif-acuerdos/09-11/Cd prof AFEA": The SFTP client has not yet connected to the server. The requested action cannot be performed until after a connection has been established.

Thank you
cobian
Site Admin

Post by cobian »

It seems like the cause of the problem is a timeout. What kind of sftp server is the nas running?
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
Tecland

Post by Tecland »

I have activated ssh (in the section ssh activated sftp for the user i am connecting) and created a folder. Nothing more, the nas is a qnap. I dont know is that information is enough. i have looked in the nas and i dont see nothing to configure excepting that. The thing is that te task has 2 folders, the first one is ok, but when it goes to the second one it gives the errors i sent. i think you are right with the cause but how can i solve it? Can i increase the timeout?
cobian
Site Admin

Post by cobian »

In your sftp configuration dialog, in the advanced tab, check Keep alive transfer (this is not supported by all servers but may be yours does). There can you change the timeout as well.
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator