Open list

Questions about Cobian Reflector
Gerard

Open list

Post by Gerard »

Forgive me if this question has already been covered.
I have been using Cobian Backup for some years now and has perfect for my backup requirements.
I have now downloaded reflector and struggling with lists. On attempting to import lists from gravity reflector did not default to gravity list and I had to open the DB folder manually. I succeeded in creating a few lists and tasks and backed up the required folders but on attempting to open lists later, Relecter failed to show any saved lists and defaults to file explorer.
I'm unable to find any one with a similar problem on this forum or the Internet in general and feel I must be doing something wrong. I shall be grateful for any updates others may be able to offer.
cobian
Site Admin

Re: Open list

Post by cobian »

That's strange. Old lists must be imported, not opened, but once they are imported they should work the same way as it worked on Gravity. The history is not imported, though.
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
Gerard

Post by Gerard »

Thanks for reply. Have made several attempts to import list but still no joy. Have deleted both gravity and reflector having first saved the DB folder from gravity. After reinstalling reflector I was still unable to import list but probably because the DB folder was no longer stored within the Program Files (x86) folder.
I have since gone on to create lists and tasks with reflector but when I try to open lists the program does not default to the list page and I have to do it manually. The program does appear to be backing up as expected.
cobian
Site Admin

Post by cobian »

:OK
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator