Scheduled Tasks Not Running

Questions about Cobian Reflector
needforspeed

Scheduled Tasks Not Running

Post by needforspeed »

Great new product. I transitioned from Gravity to Reflector. However, my scheduled tasks are not running.

I set up scheduled tasks, all of which are enabled. When I click on the History sub-tab, the Next Backup date/time shows a date/time in the past. I don't know why these aren't automatically running at their scheduled times.

If it's helpful, I installed the app as an "app" not as a "service".

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?
cobian
Site Admin

Re: Scheduled Tasks Not Running

Post by cobian »

The Next backup is just an approximation calculated at the time of the last backup and shouldn't be consulted (I am really thinking about hiding this info). What is the type of the task? Weekly or daily? Can you attach a picture of the schedule of one of the tasks that is not running? of course, the computer must not be asleep at the time of the schedule.
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
needforspeed

Post by needforspeed »

Attached is the task (from the properties pane) as well as the history (from the history pane). Based on the schedule the next backup date/time is correct (First and Third Sunday every month), but doesn't execute.

If the computer is off during the scheduled time, will the task execute once the computer is turned back on? I believe that is the way Cobian Backup used to work.
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-06-04 234329.png
Screenshot 2022-06-04 234329.png (11.27 KiB) Viewed 1602 times
Screenshot 2022-06-04 234300.png
Screenshot 2022-06-04 234300.png (57.28 KiB) Viewed 1602 times
needforspeed

Post by needforspeed »

I just saw Settings->Functionality->Run Missed Backups and checked it. Let's see if that works.
needforspeed

Post by needforspeed »

Turns out that setting was what I was looking for. All set. Thanks for the help!
cobian
Site Admin

Post by cobian »

:OK
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator