Archive bit failed to set log entry on console?

Questions about Cobian Reflector
SleepySpider

Archive bit failed to set log entry on console?

Post by SleepySpider »

Hello! I've been testing corban reflector and it's amazing!
I did come across an issue though...

I noticed that my incremental archives were all 600MB. Which didn't make sense since nothing has changed since the last backup.
So I enabled verbose and debug logging and inspected the logs. I saw a bunch of stuff similar to the following:

2023-01-06 17:17:54 Couldn't clear the archive attribute for "F:\Repos\nVidia-Samples\vk_raytracing_tutorial_KHR\.git\objects\45\e477d040304b9476aaafd01be3e97822a5c1bd": (5) Access is denied: [F:\Repos\nVidia-Samples\vk_raytracing_tutorial_KHR\.git\objects\45\e477d040304b9476aaafd01be3e97822a5c1bd]

I tried to exclude the .git directories but I couldn't figure it out. Maybe a regex would do it?

So the thing I would like to ask is "Can you make the "Couldn't clear the archive attribute for"" log entry a warning or error that shows up on the console in the app?

I enabled debug and verbose logging but it never spits out to the console and there's no way for someone to know it's not functioning properly unless they manually check the log files.
SleepySpider

Re: Archive bit failed to set log entry on console?

Post by SleepySpider »

Nevermind. I see there's a checkbox that lets it spit out the errors to the console.
cobian
Site Admin

Re: Archive bit failed to set log entry on console?

Post by cobian »

:OK
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator