User Interface does not correctly filter by group

Questions about Cobian Reflector
billysboutin

User Interface does not correctly filter by group

Post by billysboutin »

I have ported my cobian backup tasks to cobian reflector. When I use the task filter by group feature, it does not list all or any of the tasks by daily, monthly or year. I have two daily tasks, 7 monthly tasks, and 2 yearly tasks. The filter shows 1 daily task, 0 monthly or yearly tasks. All groups show all my tasks.
cobian
Site Admin

Re: User Interface does not correctly filter by group

Post by cobian »

Hello!

Can you post your list here for me to import it? Just be sure to delete any passwords from it (if any) before posting.
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
billysboutin

Post by billysboutin »

I just realized cobian backup and reflector use the same directory for its lists. I have attached my current list.
Attachments
CurrentList.rar
(4.71 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
cobian
Site Admin

Post by cobian »

The 2 programs should not be using the SAME list. They have 2 very different formats. This is the old list used by version 11, NOT the new one. It will NOT work at all.
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
billysboutin

Post by billysboutin »

OK. I think I figured it out. I removed the old list, imported the backup 11 list. When I viewed the properties of my tasks, I noticed that the group is imported as Daily, Monthly, Yearly with the first letter capitalized. When I modified one of the tasks, it is rewritten with the first letter not capitalized. That task now matches the group selection but the others do not . I have attached the latest lst file for you.
Attachments
ImportedList.rar
(8.03 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
cobian
Site Admin

Post by cobian »

Yes, all the group names are converted to lowercase in order to prevent both cases, but I will revisit this bit.
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator