Important: Not a valid win32 FileTime

Questions about Cobian Reflector
cobian
Site Admin

Re: Important: Not a valid win32 FileTime

Post by cobian »

If you check the dates of the files (and the folder) on the source and the destination, do you find some strange date on any of the files or folders? (Like 1650-01-01 or similar?
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
MutatoNomine

Post by MutatoNomine »

Sorry to have been absent for a while - internet and power supply intermittent here. Dates & times are all OK.

However, while Reflector was backing up (for the third time) I saw that Gravity had also decided to start running. I switched off Gravity and Reflector completed without a problem. Possibly consider deleting or disabling Gravity automatically when user installs Reflector? I have taken Gravity off my Windows startup and have been able to do a full backup and one incremental backup without difficulty since then.
cobian
Site Admin

Post by cobian »

Hello!

Perhaps a warning should be shown. But no, not uninstalling or messing with other computers.

Then I don't think this has something to do with the "Not a valid win32 FileTime" error. :cry:
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
immto

Post by immto »

Not that I have observed so far. I'll take a closer look when I have more time.
immto

Post by immto »

Nextfile.jpg
Nextfile.jpg (166.58 KiB) Viewed 2546 times
This might qualify as strange. I had set the log to verbose the last time I ran it. And I noticed the file immediately after the last file which completed, did not have a "modified date" listed in Windows.

The properties of the file show it was created 2-11-2021 but it's Modified date is simply 12:00:00 AM
cobian
Site Admin

Post by cobian »

Hmm... could you please send that file to me (if it doesn't contain anything sensitive). I would like to get it without any changes on the dates.... The problem is, how do we achieve that...
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
MutatoNomine

Post by MutatoNomine »

Thank you for response. If the problem arises again, I'll let you know. Thank you for your support to date.
immto

Post by immto »

Would it be a problem to zip it? I was able to paste it and the modified didn't change .
Attachments
032073.zip
(8.71 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
cobian
Site Admin

Post by cobian »

Thank you. The zip file shows the date 2185-07-22, so I think it manipulates the file somehow....

How was this file created? Which which program?
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
immto

Post by immto »

I believe that is a scanned image of an old microfisch card. It was probably scanned with an Oce scanner and whatever default Oce software it came with. If you need the details I can get them but probably not today.