Glitches ...

Questions about Cobian Reflector
gvd

Glitches ...

Post by gvd »

Hi Luis,

Some small glitches, most I mentioned earlier but are still unanswered :

1. I changed language to "French" to see who appears as translator in the "About" box (I use English for all technical software) but even after restarting the UI, the "About" box tells me :

Cobian Reflector 0.9.72 BETA
Langue actuelle : FRANÇAIS
Traducteur : Luis Cobian

Did you really translate CR in french :twisted: ?

2. When no task is selected and you change language, everything is shown in the new language except in the "Properties" tab which keeps "Selected tasks" in the previously selected language.

3. When creating a task, some parameters are copied from a previously entered task (I suspect it is copied from the latest created task). At least : destination, schedule, dynamics.

Best regards.
Gabriel
cobian
Site Admin

Re: Glitches ...

Post by cobian »

1- Nope, the translator didn't change that string. Perhaps he doesn't want his name and mail out...
2- Yes, this string is generated dynamically when a task is selected/deselected, so it won't change until next selection change.
3- Yes, (almost) all settings are copied from the latest created task so the user don't need to set it again manually
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
sindizzy

Post by sindizzy »

On #3 could that be made an option? Sometimes I want a Task with system defaults and not based on the last Task? Anyway, maybe a future option?

Thanks
cobian
Site Admin

Post by cobian »

Perhaps, but not as an option. I have toooo many options at this moment (nobody cares to look at the options because they are too many to find something).

Perhaps some button in the task window to restore the defaults.
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
sindizzy

Post by sindizzy »

Yes I understand. On my apps I strive for simplicity with few options.