Interface management

Questions about Cobian Reflector
VascoVicenza

Re: Interface management

Post by VascoVicenza »

Hi, I'm sorry but I still go back to report that the memorization of the dimensions and position of the interface still does not work.
Each time the computer is restarted, the application resets the standard dimensions and position established by you.
If I change the size and position as my convenience, even by closing the interface, they are maintained even if I close and open the interface several times, but if I turn off the computer the next time I turn it on I find myself restored to the standard dimensions and position established by you.
Greetings.
cobian
Site Admin

Post by cobian »

Very strange problem. Sorry, have no idea. This have never been reported before and there is no way for me to replicate.

What is your OS?
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
cobian
Site Admin

Post by cobian »

Are you perhaps using roaming profiles?
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
VascoVicenza

Post by VascoVicenza »

Yes, I have done these things, proving that during the work session even if I close the interface, reopening it remains as preset. Only after turning off and turning on the PC does the standard position / size appear again as in the installation of each version.
Greetings
VascoVicenza

Post by VascoVicenza »

Hi, sorry for the delay in answering you; the operating system is Windows 10 Pro and I have a normal Administrator User.
Greetings