Interface management

Questions about Cobian Reflector
VascoVicenza

Interface management

Post by VascoVicenza »

Hello, every time I open the interface, it is placed in a standard position and sized in a predetermined way. Is it possible that the changes made by the user with regard to the position on the screen, the sizing of the window and the columns will be stored and re-proposed each time the interface is opened?
Thank you
cobian
Site Admin

Re: Interface management

Post by cobian »

They are stored. It saves the latest position and size. Always.
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
VascoVicenza

Post by VascoVicenza »

After various tests, I found that the stored interface position and size settings are not retained when the computer is turned off and the standard position is reset when the interface is turned on and opened.
Furthermore, I would like that in setting the backup activity activation time now including only the hour and minute HH MM, you could also set the value of the seconds SS with which I was able to better fit the various activities.
Thank you
cobian
Site Admin

Post by cobian »

The user interface must be opened once and closed by hand (at least once) in order for the position to be saved.

The seconds are ignored in the schedule, so there is no point in selecting the seconds. :|
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
VascoVicenza

Post by VascoVicenza »

Hi, I'm sorry, but even following your instructions up to now, the settings made are not reset every time the computer is turned on. I tried to save the list, entered the option menu and confirmed with 'OK' You should better clarify the steps so that the dimensions of the interface, the position on the screen and the dimensions of the columns are stored and reproduced.
Thank you
cobian
Site Admin

Post by cobian »

The position is saved för every user independently. The positions are found on

C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\CobianSoft\Cobian Reflector\Cobian Reflector - Positions.ini
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
VascoVicenza

Post by VascoVicenza »

Hi, thanks for the information, but as a test I made a copy of the file 'Cobian Reflector - Positions.ini'
Then I changed the size and position on the interface screen and finally I closed and reopened and actually the position and size on the screen remains as I set. I compared the parameters stored on the 'Cobian Reflector - Positions.ini' with my copy of the same and I found that the recorded data remains unchanged in any position and size I have modified the interface.
Is there a possibility that there is some problem with the update routine of this data?
Thank you
cobian
Site Admin

Post by cobian »

Not been reported before no.
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator
VascoVicenza

Post by VascoVicenza »

HI. This is the set position and This is the contents of the file
Attachments
Persistent situation_values ​​do not change.rar
(840.73 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
cobian
Site Admin

Post by cobian »

Have you exited the program by right-clicking the icon and clicking Exit?

Do the positions get saved then?
--
Luis Cobian
Cobian Backup's creator