proposition d'option

Questions about Cobian Reflector
Admin

proposition d'option

Post by Admin »

Bonjour et merci pour ce logiciel.

Vous serais-t’il possible de rajouter une option ?
Démarrer la ou les sauvegardes a la sortie de Windows.

Étant donner que je fais une triple sauvegarde, DD et deux clouds différents, (oui je travail sur le DD et non a partir du cloud) du coup quand je quitte Windows mes fichiers ne ce sont pas encore dans les documents cloud. (c'est justement le rôle de ma sauvegarde).

Ça ralentira peut être mon arrêt, mais ce n'est pas important.

En vous remerciant.

Cordialement Dominique.
gvd

Re: proposition d'option - Translation for Luis

Post by gvd »

Translation for Luis,

"Request for an additional option : start the backup(s) when leaving Windows.

I work on the local disk and have two backups on the cloud. In order to save the recently modified files in the cloud, I would like to have my backup tasks launched before leaving windows.

It may slow down my shutdown, but it's not important.

Thanks. Dominique"

My 2 cents : Dominique should launch the task with the "shutdown the computer" event.
Last edited by gvd on 28 Jan 2022, 12:30, edited 1 time in total.
Gabriel
gvd

Re: proposition d'option

Post by gvd »

Bonjour Dominique,

Je ne peux préjuger de la réponse de Luis à cette demande. Il est probable qu'il dise qu'il y a déjà trop d'options, opinion que je partage.

Dans l'immédiat, une solution simple consiste à modifier la tâche de backup pour qu'elle éteigne la machine à la fin de la sauvegarde.
Il vous restera à lancer l'application en ajoutant les commutateurs adhoc en ligne de commande. Voir la page d'aide correspondante.
C'est (presque) tout droit :) .

Salutations cordiales,
Gabriel
Graham

Post by Graham »

gvd wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 12:17 My 2 cents : Dominique should launch a task that makes the backup before shutting down the computer.
Agreed. It is possible to create a batch file / command file that executes CR with command line options to run a backup and then executes the ... shutdown /s ... command to shutdown the computer.

A shortcut for this command file can be saved in the Start menu and on the Taskbar and used as an alternative to the Shutdown in the Start menu.
gvd

Post by gvd »

Graham wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 12:32 Agreed. It is possible to create a batch file / command file that executes CR with command line options to run a backup and then executes the ... shutdown /s ... command to shutdown the computer.
A shortcut to CR exe can be modified to add the command line options that run the backup and the backup task can include a "shtudown the computer" post-backup event. In this case, everything lies hidden behind in the shortcut.
Gabriel